Since Our Beginning…Reach Now International ‘Specs/Totals’ as of March 15, 2020:
…Through joint partnerships and joint projects with many other organizations, we have seen the following results:
Containers and Semi-Trailer Related
- 1,132 x 40 (2×20′ loads) foot containers of food donated to our ministry for International projects (1/2 container for USA).
- 4 x 20 foot containers of rice sent to orphans/widows in Cambodia
- Coordinated/Connected the obtainment/delivery of 172 x 40 foot containers (or 53′ semis) of food/other supplies for various projects/outreaches (Intl and US). These numbers not reflected in the meal total below or the container total above.
- 302.9 million plus “Highly Nutritional Food Pack” meals sent to the desperate and devastated. These meals being reflected in the 1,132 x 40 foot containers noted at the top.
- 1,304 x 40 foot (or 53′semis) above combined total (6×20′ loads)
- $155,300 donated for distribution related expenses for loads shipped to Africa.
- $8,250.00 donation for a food project (food bought directly in country) in Darfur, Sudan. Food distributed through the Church/local ministries.
- $24,340.00 in donations to help fund the feeding of 40 orphans on a monthly basis in a refugee camp on the Myanmar(Burma)/Thailand border. Working through a local ministry.
- $1,500 funds sent for Myanmar(Burma) Cyclone Relief Aid Project with local church
- Countries where we have had joint project involvement in: 66
- Countless lives impacted with the gospel, life-giving ministry and forever changed!
- 1,000 to 1,200 tubes of toothpaste given to needy in Amarillo, Texas and Tulsa, OK in total. Toothbrushes also given out in Tulsa. Both distributed through local churches.
- $11,750.00 for Uganda/Sudan Satellite communication systems for medical outreaches/clinics
- $3,500 for rice/food for Cambodia outreach
- $1,250 for a food project (food bought directly in country) in Kenya (Turkana and Wajir regions). Food distributed through a ministry working with local churches/ministries.
- $15,000 approximate for Haiti earthquake relief
- $3,000 approximate for Japan earthquake and tsunami relief
- 200 approx. total handmade quilts for children in Haiti, Myanmar (Burma)/Thailand border, Nepal, and an undisclosed country
- 51,760 meals distributed daily if viewed from a ‘per day’ average perspective
JOIN THE ADVENTURE
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.